6247RE: Problems with syntax highlighting

  • Peter Anderson
    Apr 11 7:48 AM
      Please ignore my last post. Clearly I am loosing it!

      Before sending my request for help one of the problem resolution things
      I tried was to remove all the "(" characters from the Built-in Functions
      list and I absolutely certain that it had no effect; ie. the olive
      syntax colour was not displayed.

      Well, I've just tried it again and blow me down, with the "(" characters
      removed it all works perfectly. This is very frustrating when this
      sought of thing happens.

      Sorry for the first e-mail.

      Regards,
      Peter
      --
      *Peter Anderson*
      There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to