6244Re: [edit+] current input mode

  • Daniel Gibby
    Apr 8, 2009
      It's always good to say how you fixed a problem in forums or email lists in
      case some future person has the same problem.

      For this one, you go to Edit -> Others -> Lock Insert Mode (which there does
      not seem to be a shortcut for that I can see).

      If you turn off 'Lock Insert Mode', you can press the Insert key on your
      keyboard to toggle between insert mode (the default) and overwriting mode,
      or whatever that is called, maybe Replace mode.

      Thanks,
      Daniel Gibby