6170Re: [edit+] PHP Color Scheme

  • Daniel Gibby
    Mar 2, 2009
      Look haaarrrdder
      - Rafiki the Monkey

      Tools -> Preferences -> Files -> Settings & syntax
      Click on PHP, then click on the Syntax colors tab to change the main PHP
      syntax colors to what you want.
      Then to change HTML portions of the PHP file, click on HTML instead of PHP
      and change those colors.

      Of course, all of this depends on you having syntax files for HTML and PHP
      installed in the first place.
      The *.stx files are usually in your install directory, but that can be set
      (and determined where they are) in the Tools -> Set Directories dialog box.

      Thanks,
      Daniel Gibby