6165Re: [edit+] Re: How to configure to use an HTML checker?

  • Douglas Bolt
    Feb 27, 2009
      Thanks Michael,

      I'm making progress, thanks to your help on the syntax. I need to do
      some searching to figure out how to prevent Tidy from wiping out my
      formating/indenting, but I am now able to check the HTML from within Edit.

      Douglas Bolt
      DougandMarie.com
      Beltsville, MD USA