6164Re: [edit+] How to configure to use an HTML checker?

  • Douglas Bolt
    Feb 27, 2009
      Thanks Kehvarl,

      I may be above my level of expertise here, but I think I've made some
      progress. I installed Tidy and found an example config.cfg file (named
      it my TidyConfig.cfg in your honor) and configured tools with the
      command line as you suggest below. I also added "$(FilePath)" on the
      Argument line (not sure what that does, or if it is desirable for me).
      I made two versions, one to replace and one to make a window. It seems
      to work, although the format doesn't look all that clean.

      Thanks for your suggestions. Although I was hoping to learn how to send
      the file in Edit to W3 much like the add-on in firefox does, your
      approach below may work as well for me once I get used to it.

      Douglas Bolt
      DougandMarie.com
      Beltsville, MD USA