6163Re: [edit+] How to configure to use an HTML checker?

  • Kehvarl
    Feb 27, 2009
      Doug,
      It would seem that you could just configure a user tool (Tools ->
      Configure User Tools) set the "Command" field to the complete path to Tidy
      (eg: "c:/Program Files/Tidy/Tidy.exe") and set the "Argument" field to
      $(FilePath). Obviously this would just use the Tidy defaults when running,
      but if you have a config file (example on this page:
      http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
      ) you could make the commandsomething like: "c:/program
      files/tidy/tidy.exe" -config "c:/program files/tidy/myTidyConfig.cfg".

      Hope that helps.