6152Re: [edit+] Purchased with no response

  • digitalfiz
    Feb 10, 2009
      I wish is where that easy. I do quite a bit of correspondence through
      email I check spam folders and did test emails blah blah. Just got not
      response from them at all other then the initial email from Kagi and
      the email from PayPal telling me the payment was processed.