6138Re: [edit+] Connect FTP Account to Project?

  • major4579
    Jan 7, 2009
      The files I'm working on are stored locally (I only have a moderate
      speed dsl connection). When I make changes to a file I use the 'FTP
      Upload' as this saves the file to my local drive and then uploads it.

      If I used the 'Save as Remote' then the file is not saved locally and
      when I want to load/search/whatever a project's files I would have to
      access them over my slow internet. No thanks...

      I hope you can see why I'd like to associate a FTP account with a Project.

      -John

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Bronius Motekaitis"