6136Re: [edit+] Connect FTP Account to Project?

  • Bronius Motekaitis
    Jan 6, 2009
      Are you working only with remote files? When you define a project (and
      associate saved files as assets of that project), part of the file paths is
      the ftp account identifier. This means that any remote files belonging to a
      project automatically are on the ftp account..... If you're then looking to
      create a new file, no, it won't automatically select an "associated" ftp
      account-- your SaveAsRemote will default to the last ftp acct used when
      using that dialog (as opposed to a recent file or project file).

      -bronius