6096auto complete in HTML files

  • dsvick31
    Oct 16, 2008
      Hi everyone, this is probably my first of many posts. I'm trying out
      Edit Plus as a replacement for Crimson Editor so I'm sure I'll have
      lots of questions...

      I'm working in an asp file and it auto completing words as I type them
      and I cannot find the acp file that it is using to complete them from.
      For example if I type "and" and then hit the space bar it changes it
      to "And", the same thing happens with "if" to "If" and several others.

      I prefer to use all lowercase so I'd like to turn this off if
      possible, or expand some of them. But I cannot find the file it is
      using. There is nothing listed under preferences for an auto complete
      file for HTML or VB Script. And I cannot find anything in a search
      here or the wiki either.