6092Re: [edit+] Highlight Text, same as Selected

    Oct 1, 2008
      On Aug 9, 2008, at 21:53, Bronius Motekaitis wrote:

      > Hmm.. I've never seen it myself, but it does sound handy if done right.
      > What I do atm is highlight, CTRL-F, ESC, then bear down on F3 to repeat
      > search and watch it dance across my document....

      So much work! I move the cursor over the word I want to search and
      press CTRL+F3, then continue with F3. The CTRL+F3 shortcut
      automagically selects the word under the cursor, and sets it as the
      search target.

      dZ.

      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error - Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic