6035how to easily replace "é" and "ê" with the ir html counterpart

  • gnox
    Jul 7, 2008
      Or it might be easier in the long run (depending on circumstances) to
      switch the html file(s) to UTF-8 encoding; then you don't need to
      convert characters to "html counterparts". You do have to change the
      header in the file though.

      gnox

      hammoud_1973 wrote:
      > hello.
      >
      > I edit my html pages in EditPlus3.01 (446)
      >
      > is there an easy way such as a macro for example to easily replace
      > all
      > the french special characters with their html counterpart such as in
      > this page http://www.starr.net/is/type/htmlcodes.html

      What about using Find+Replace in all open files?

      dZ.