6027Re: [edit+] Rub LB from a text editor

  • Aleem Juma
    Jul 1, 2008
      liberty basic command line parameters:

      -R Run a BAS file on startup
      -D Debug a BAS file on startup

      the following three are in the registered version only--------
      -T Make a TKN file from a BAS file on startup
      -A Automatically Exit LB on completion of BAS file
      -M Minimize the Liberty BASIC editor on startup

      2008/7/1 Peter Anderson <peter.anderson@...>:
      > DZ-Jay wrote:
      >> On Jul 1, 2008, at 02:03, Peter Anderson wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hi!
      >>>
      >>> I have had Liberty Basic for a while but am only just starting to
      >>> dabble. I use EditPlus (text editor) for other coding tasks (HTML, CSS,
      >>> PHP and Python). EditPlus has a "Tools" capability where you can edit
      >>> source code and then run the interpreter/compiler to run the code --
      >>> like a mini-IDE...
      >>>

      >> I'm not familiar with Liberty Basic...Can you give us an example of a command
      >> line for LB?
      >>
      >> dZ.
      >>
      > dZ,
      >
      > I have Python set-up as follows (I presume you know the "Configure
      > Tools" dialogue):
      >

      > Menu Text: Python
      > Command: C:\Python25\python.exe
      > Argument: $(FileName)
      > Initial Directory: $(FileDir)
      >
      > [X] Capture output
      > [X] Save open files
      >

      > The problem is I don't know what the command line is for Liberty Basic,
      > hence the plea for help!
      >
      > Regards,
      > Peter
      > --
      >
      > Peter Anderson
      >
      > There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
      > conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the
      > introduction of a new order of things — Niccolo Machiavelli, /The
      > Prince/, ch. 6

    »
    «