6026Re: [edit+] Rub LB from a text editor

  • Peter Anderson
    Jul 1, 2008
      DZ-Jay wrote:
      > On Jul 1, 2008, at 02:03, Peter Anderson wrote:
      >
      >> Hi!
      >>
      >> I have had Liberty Basic for a while but am only just starting to
      >> dabble. I use EditPlus (text editor) for other coding tasks (HTML, CSS,
      >> PHP and Python). EditPlus has a "Tools" capability where you can edit
      >> source code and then run the interpreter/compiler to run the code --
      >> like a mini-IDE...
      >>

      > I'm not familiar with Liberty Basic...Can you give us an example of a command
      > line for LB?
      >
      > dZ.

      dZ,

      I have Python set-up as follows (I presume you know the "Configure
      Tools" dialogue):

      Menu Text: Python
      Command: C:\Python25\python.exe
      Argument: $(FileName)
      Initial Directory: $(FileDir)

      [X] Capture output
      [X] Save open files

      The problem is I don't know what the command line is for Liberty Basic,
      hence the plea for help!

      Regards,
      Peter
      --

      Peter Anderson

      There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to
      conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the
      introduction of a new order of things — Niccolo Machiavelli, /The
      Prince/, ch. 6
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic