5934Re: [edit+] Set backup directory to Recycled bin?

  • qsfe-kdhw@spamex.com
    Jun 1, 2008
      Wow, that's a really cool idea!! The .bak files in the same directory
      just annoy me and I tend to turn them off, but this is an excellent
      idea. It gives me the chance to go back if I really need to, which is
      very rarely, and they are out of sight as well. And the multiple
      versions is *really* interesting. You learn something every day! =)

      On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:44 AM, joon_ro <wildrogal@...> wrote:

      > Is there any way to set backup directory to Recycled bin?
      >
      > EmEditor provides this function and I think it is great if I can do
      > this in EditPlus as well.
      >
      > I think that is a good idea since you can have many backup files with
      > same name in the recycled bin, and you can delete them easily.
      >
      > I have tried to set it to D:\$RECYCLE.BIN\S-1-5-21-194229215-461794161-
      > ...... (by recycled bin directory) but nothing happened when I save
      > files.
      >
      > Let me know if it is possible.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Joon.