      De: editplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:editplus@yahoogroups.com] En nombre de
      joon_ro
      Enviado el: Sábado, 03 de Mayo de 2008 13:04
      Para: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Asunto: [edit+] Re: No column insert function?

      Actually I was talking about select column and then input whatever character
      I want into the whole column.

      I found it though. Select column -> Edit -> format -> fill selection.
      That was too easy. I think maybe Editplus' menu structure is not that
      intuitive for me ... :)

      Thanks anyway for the replies.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroup <mailto:editplus%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
      "Martin Salcedo" <mymundo@...> wrote:

      > Press Alt+C and Use the column select, copy, paste functions
      >
      > 2008/5/3 joon_ro <wildrogal@...>:
      >
      > > Hi there,
      > >
      > > Is there no column insert function in EditPlus?
      > >
      > > By column insert function, I mean after column selection,
      inserting
      > > some characters into the whole selected column. (Just like
      UltraEdit