5834Re: [edit+] Process large file

  • Bronius Motekaitis
    Apr 1 8:57 PM
      If it's a huge file, maybe ep isn't the proper solution (consider a crafty
      perl script, or, like for me, cli php is easier)..

      However, have you tried opening the file, initiating the processes, and
      minimizing the ep window (so it doesn't need to interrupt with any screen
      writes). That doesn't help with file-open, but maybe it's a place to
      begin..

      -bronius