576Re: decrease indent

  • erics_news_addyl
    Apr 3, 2002
      Ah-ha! Thank you so much. This same thing has been driving me crazy
      lately...I couldn't figure out why ctrl-shift-I had suddenly stopped
      working...at home AND at work. Sure enough it was Trillian.

      Interestingly, disabling the ctrl-shift-I event wasn't enough. I had
      to remove it entirely, and even then it only took after I restarted
      Trillian.

      Eric

      --- In editplus@y..., J <banana@l...> wrote:
      > I had this problem when I loaded Trillian. It was grabbing
      > some of the keystrokes before E+ got to see them. If you're
      > using Trillian, look at the preferences, under Events, then
      > the Advanced tab. If you're not using Trillian, try
      > shutting other stuff down.
      >
      > (Trillian is an IM/chat client: http://www.trillian.cc/)
      >
      > > Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:28:23 -0000
      > > From: "edgar1369" <edgar1369@y...>
      > > Subject: decrease indent
      > >
      > > I am trying to decrease the indent but for some reason
      > > when I do the
      > > Ctrl+Shift+I to decrease the indent nothing happens. But
      > > if I Ctrl+I
      > > to increase the indent it works. Is there some pref I am
      > > missing or
      > > is this a glitch in the software. I do not see anythin
      > > about it in
      > > the bug reports. So if any one could help me I would
      > > greatly
      > > appreciate it.
      > > Thanks in Advance.
      > >
      > > James Edgar