5756RE: [edit+] Affichage de la liste des fonctions prés entent dans un document edit plus

  • VAmale
    Feb 29, 2008
      Well, if you want to work at it you can. www.wordreference.com/enfr

      From: editplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:editplus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of DZ-Jay
      Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 10:33 AM
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [edit+] Affichage de la liste des fonctions présentent dans un
      document edit plus

      Search|Function List (CTRL+F11). This will display a function list.
      You can set the function pattern with a regular expression in the
      Preferences|Files|Settings & Syntax. You can also do it from the menu
      Document|Function Pattern.

      I'm sorry but I cannot answer in French.

      nicolas.gonot wrote:
      > En Français :
      > Bonjour,
      > Est ce qu'il existerait un Addon permettant de lister l'ensemble des
      > fonctions présentent dans un script PHP ?
      > In English (translate with babelfish):
      > Is what there is a addon making it possible to list the functions
      > present in the source code of the document. I work currently in PHP
      > ex :
      > function theFunction($var1, $var2) {
      > }
      > L'addon afficherait "theFunction" dans une liste, et permettrait d'y
      > accéder rapidement, et de voir ainsi l'ensemble des functions
      > présentent dans le scripts. Idem PSPAD.

      It has removed 84219 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> for free now!