      From: xeditrix [mailto:editrix@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 10:13 AM
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [edit+] Word Wrapping - I'm either stuck or stupid

      Hi Everyone! Glad to find this group. After looking around, I
      selected Editplus as the best-featured editor I could find, but I'm
      having trouble with the word wrap feature.

      I regularly edit other's peoples work. In doing so, occasionally the
      text isn't wrapped appropriately (i.e. some of the lines conform to
      our standard (65 characters), but one line or similar will be wrapped
      differently. Selecting 'all' and then setting the word wrap doesn't
      seem to re-set the original text.

      Am I stupid?...or there something in the settings I've missed? I've
      set the 'options'. It just doesn't appear to affect my text.

      Help!!

      Editrix

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      http://www.editplus.com/
      EditPlus text editor, HTML editor, programmers editor for Windows

      Post message: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: editplus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com