5324custom colour definitions and moving computers

  • getafixx
    Jul 18, 2007
      Hello EP list

      Just starting new job, and did what I normally do which is install EP
      and then copy contents of a folder on portable drive which then means
      that my custom colours are copied.

      But maybe I just haven't changed jobs often enough as I thought this
      worked but it doesn't't.

      Where does editplus store the details about custom colours?

      What I want to be able to do is take the custom colours from old
      machine to new machine and not have to define a new set for each file
      type that I use.

      Thanks

      Justin
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic