5315"Find in Files" returns me deprecated results

  • xof
    Jul 8, 2007
      Hi,

      The feature Find in directory / Find in files do not work anymore on my
      computer.

      I use this feature regularly and I appreciate its efficiency, but for some
      reason, it has ceased to work. It returns me old results, as if Editplus was
      searching in a deprecated, cached version of the files.

      Does anyone else have this problem too or is it just me ?

      Regards

      Christophe