5313Re: [edit+] Re: View source in browser with EditPlus

    Jul 7, 2007
      On Jul 7, 2007, at 01:38, Richard Grevers wrote:
      > And the OP has said twice that he has done that and it does work - but
      > only if Editplus is not already running. Which sounds like some
      > weirdness
      > in DDE configuration on his machine.

      I had that problem once on my development Win2k machine, and after
      reporting it as a bug and all, it got "magically" fixed the next time I
      rebooted the computer. You see, that particular machine is always on,
      and only gets rebooted after system crashes or critical updates.

      Give a man a fish, he owes you one fish.
      Teach a man to fish, you give up your monopoly on fisheries.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic