5311Re: View source in browser with EditPlus

  • Peter Anderson
    Jul 6, 2007
      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Proust69" <proust69@...> wrote:
      > Hi, my problem is that Ctrl-U from FF does NOT show the source in EP
      > when EP is already running and was started before FF. In that case I
      > have to close EP to make Ctrl-U work again. You can do a test .. first
      > run EP >> then run FF >> then try Ctrl-U >> nobody home :(

      Hi! I don't want to sound grumpy about this but many people
      (including me) have told you how to setup your about:config file so
      that you can use an external editor (such as EditPlus) with Firefox's
      [Ctrl]+[U] keystroke combination - its simple and it works so you must
      be doing something wrong!

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic