5302Re: [edit+] View source in browser with EditPlus

  • T Cosmas
    Jul 4, 2007
      Well, Ctrl-U opens EP from FF when I set the external HTML editor on
      the about:config page as described previously. I suggest you try that
      again. There are two lines you need to alter:

      1. view_source.editor.external = true
      2. view_source.editor.path = C:\Program Files\EditPlus\editplus.exe
      or whereever you have EP installed.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Proust69" <proust69@...> wrote:

      > Hi thx for letting me know but I got that new beta version already and
      > the problem remains. In fact EditPlus doesnt show the source (with
      > Ctrl-U in FF) of a webpage when EditPlus is up and running already
      > from your desktop. In those cases you have to close EditPlus (which is
      > very unproductive and annoying) and then Ctrl-U shortcut will work
      again.
      > M!

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic