5301Re: [edit+] View source in browser with EditPlus

  • Proust69
    Jul 4, 2007
      Hi thx for letting me know but I got that new beta version already and
      the problem remains. In fact EditPlus doesnt show the source (with
      Ctrl-U in FF) of a webpage when EditPlus is up and running already
      from your desktop. In those cases you have to close EditPlus (which is
      very unproductive and annoying) and then Ctrl-U shortcut will work again.
      M!

      -- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

      > On Jun 30, 2007, at 18:54, Proust69 wrote:

      > > always work for me. I am not sure if its Vista or something else but
      > > every few times it isnt working properly. Any ideas whats wrong here?
      >
      > You'll be happy to hear that a new beta version has been deployed and
      > among the fixes it include is:
      >
      > * 'Use EditPlus in Internet Explorer' didn't work as expected in Vista.
      >
      > dZ.
      >
      > An escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You will never
      > see an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, just "Escalator
      > temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."
      >
      > -- Mitch Hedberg

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic