5300Re: [edit+] View source in browser with EditPlus

    Jul 3, 2007
      On Jun 30, 2007, at 18:54, Proust69 wrote:

      > always work for me. I am not sure if its Vista or something else but
      > every few times it isnt working properly. Any ideas whats wrong here?

      You'll be happy to hear that a new beta version has been deployed and
      among the fixes it include is:

      * 'Use EditPlus in Internet Explorer' didn't work as expected in Vista.

      dZ.

      An escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You will never
      see an "Escalator temporarily out of order" sign, just "Escalator
      temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."

      -- Mitch Hedberg
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic