5295Re: [edit+] Re: View source in browser with EditPlus

  • Richard Grevers
    Jul 1, 2007
      On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:04:45 +1200, T Cosmas <t_cosmas@...> gave
      utterance to the following:

      > I do not see anywhere where the Ctrl-U setting in FireFox nor IE7 can
      >
      > be set to open the source in EPP. FF open a window with the source in
      >
      > it and IE opens notepad with the source in it.

      For IE: (this is Win2k, not Vista)
      Tools ->Internet options -> Programs. Whatever you specify as HTML editor
      is used as the source viewer.

      Firefox has extensions which allow you to specify a source viewer (and
      whether it is raw or computed source which is displayed).

      --
      Richard Grevers
      I'm lactose intolerant - I get really annoyed driving behind slow milk