5286Re: [edit+] Exclusion of the receive list

  • getafixx
    May 31, 2007
      i have changed his settings. I will put them back when Antony returns.

      Justin

      --

      Justin / Getafixx

      "When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.
      When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion."
      Robert Pirsig - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

      Download Getafixx's latest electronica mix - Ideomotor Action
      http://getafixx.com/music/mixes/ideomotor_action/
      http://getafixx.com - aural bliss
      http://getafixxhosting.com for really cheap web hosting