5272Re: [edit+] Exclusion of the receive list

  • T Cosmas
    May 31, 2007
      As a flood of replies to the additional postings hasn't occurred,
      perhaps, they ARE now being blocked through a suspension of posting
      from him/her pending a reactivation.

      I've experienced my fair share of problems properly configuring an
      autoresponder at work to reply only to "in-house" e-mails so coworkers
      will know I'm not in; but incoming e-mail's from the internet WILL NOT!

      Thanks.