5068Tool Output Pattern Question

  • Dan Anderson
    Jan 31, 2007
      Does anyone know if it is possible to setup the output pattern of a
      tool to jump to a line in the current active file buffer (rather than
      specifying a file name)? I have a tool that does not output the file
      name and can be run on an unsaved file buffer. I would like to be
      able to follow line references to the currently active file buffer.
      If I setup a custom output pattern with a regular expression to get
      the line, but not to get the file name (left as "none"), it does not work.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic