5022Re: FTProblem with 2.30

  • Michael L. Jones
    Jan 1, 2007
      Yes, it is an option during setup. I originally chose personalized
      settings, then switched back, but it was so long ago that I forgot how
      I did it. I can't find a setting that controls it, either in
      the ini files or the registry. Maybe I reinstalled? Someone else
      probably knows.

      BTW, I'm starting a new thread on the storage of configuration
      settings that was inspired by this futile search.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "gnusystems" <gnox@...> wrote:
      > [[ There is a new option in 2.30 to store some settings by user
      > (C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\EditPlus 2) rather
      > than globally. Which did you pick? ]]
      >
      > You're referring to a question that appears during installation, right?
      > I don't recall now what the default is, but i didn't change it. (If
      > you're referring to something else, where is it? I can't find it under
      > Preferences.)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic