4754Re: [edit+] EditPlus v2.30 beta status

  • qsfe-kdhw@spamex.com
    Aug 1, 2006
      Hi dZ,

      I've been a keen observer of TextMate (seen the video demos, etc), but
      not having a Mac have never had a chance to give it a try. Have you
      given it some serious (every day) use? If so, I'd be really interested
      to hear your feedback as a heavy EditPlus user.

      Some of the features in TextMate look very appealing, yet at the same
      time they seem to cover very obscure situations that most people
      wouldn't encounter most of the time, so it seems a shame to "bloat" a
      beautiful editor (E+) with unnecessary features.

      Your thoughts?

      --John

      On 8/2/06, dz@... <dz@...> wrote:

      > Thanks John, that's good enough for me. I'm not too much into the code-folding thing, but I know its useful (I use it in TextMate, my surrogate editor on the Mac). I just wanted to make sure its not too unstable. This is the first time that I haven't kept up with betas (using v.2.21 - build 381).
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic