4748Re: [edit+] EditPlus v2.30 beta status

  • Richard Grevers
    Aug 1, 2006
      On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 07:17:22 +1200, John Morse <john_morse@...> gave
      utterance to the following:

      > I've been keeping up with each version. Maybe I just don't do enough
      > serious
      > editing, but I haven't had any problems with it at all. It does have the
      > code folding option now, I'm sure that introduced new bugs. Like I said,
      > haven't had any trouble with it at all. Still loads quick, still awesome
      > in
      > every way!

      I'm using 2.3.75, and currently finding it at least as stable if not more
      so than 2.2, which crashed on me about once a week (usually after
      inserting cliptext or a carriage return).

      --
      Richard Grevers
      I'm lactose intolerant - I get really annoyed driving behind slow milk