4744Re: EditPlus v2.30 beta status

  • graphics2code
    Aug 1, 2006
      You would want to load the beta on a testing machine or one that can
      crash without interupting the workflow.

      I personally use Editplus on my development machine and only can crash
      it while opening huge files or doing stupid things.

      The updates do come out and it is good to keep up with them, but at
      the same time, most of the features are rare ones or maybe you just
      won't use those ones that have issues... or maybe you will. haha

      Matt

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

      > Hello:
      > Has anyone of you kept up with the latest beta versions of EditPlus
      > (v2.30)? I haven't (for the first time), but would like to use it. My
      > concern is that, since its first builds, there have been almost daily
      > updates to fix crashes, so it seemed a bit unstable to me. The builds
      > have slowed down now, so I figured it may be more stable. In any case,
      > I would like to hear the experiences of those who have used it.
      >
      > I plan on upgrading soon, but at the moment I'm in the middle of a
      > project, and don't want to wrestle too much with flakey features, as I
      > have enough pressure already.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > "Amish people... Friend or foe?"
      > - Frank Barone