      From: editplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:editplus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Dibakar Datta
      Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:36 AM
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [edit+] Editplus miss the bookmark facility

      Hello everyone,

      I use editplus for last 6 months. It's great editor when I use it for my PHP
      script development. But, it get miserable when I use editplus for a long php
      file to do some changes as I could not find the utility of bookmark in

      Even though editplus has come good with it's new version 2.21 but it still
      miss this functionality. I hope they will think about this early.

      Dibakar Datta
      Software Consultant

      Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic