4555Re: [edit+] convert HTML to xhtml?

  • Jason Kleinberg
    Apr 7, 2006
      do a regex search for
      \<[^<>]*\>

      Click Find. Then press Ctrl-L (Edit->Change Case->Lower Case). Then you
      can just repeat F3 and Ctrl-L. You could also make a macro that does this,
      and then spam that macro until your document is converted.

      (I just tested this method on a random HTML document, and it works quite
      well.)

      I hope that this was helpful.