4468Re: [edit+] Help Needed on Extending Edit Plus Functionality

  • Arvind
    Feb 8, 2006
      Thanks dZ, I was able to do acheive what I wanted. Now I have a doubt,
      I want to automate this double clicking of the output window as well.
      I have a keyboard shortcut to run my perl user tool(ctrl+4) and
      another to select the output in the output window(ctrl+space). Now if
      I try to create a macro with these two shortcuts, it is saying no
      keystroke is being recorded.
      Cant keyboard shortcuts be recorded as part of a macro?

      --
      Arvind

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

      > Hello:
      > In the User Tools configurations, you can set a regexp for the output
      > pattern, so that EditPlus can determine the line that is referenced.
      > Your user tool will just output this line so that when you double-click
      > it from the output window, EditPlus will jump to it.
      >
      > dZ.
      >
      > On Feb 7, 2006, at 09:20, Arvind wrote:
      >
      > > Hi,
      > > I use editplus for writing pl/sql code. I need to have a
      > > functionality similar to the "Matching Brace" feature to select the
      > > matching "END IF" for the current "IF" or the matching "END LOOP" for
      > > the current "LOOP".
      > > Is there a way in which I can acheive this? I was thinking of
      > > writing a perl code and assigning it as an user tool, but not sure
      what
      > > output needs to be passed from my perl code so that Editplus shows the
      > > matching line.
      > >
      > > Thanks in Advance

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic