      From: Ch.Bharathradhekrishna <radhe_titanic@...>
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:58:25 -0000
      Subject: Re: [edit+] how to preview output in c language directly in
      editplus

      first of all thanks
      But i got problem with c programing execution.
      I am giving below the screen shots please see and help me.
      please link to see images.
      error 1
      =======
      http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/501/c7oh.jpg

      error 2
      =======
      http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6278/c12ls.jpg

      included files by ur advice
      ===========================
      http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2857/c33ql.jpg
      http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c27gk.jpg

      please help me.....

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, CyrusLV@... wrote:

      > user tools
      > Menu text: compile turbo c
      > Command: location of tcc.exe, c:\tc\bin\tcc.exe
      > Argument: location of lib files, \include -Lc:\tc\lib -n$(FileDir)
      > $(FilePath)
      > Initial Directory: $(FileDir)
      >
      > Menu text: run exe
      > Command: cmd
      > Argument: /c $(FileNameNoExt)
      > Initial Directory: $(FileDir)
      >
      > if you have spaces in your directories you need to use quotes ""

      http://www.editplus.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic