      From: editplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:editplus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of ~ Wanna Be Guru ~

      Sent: mardi 24 janvier 2006 19:38

      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [edit+] Quick search

      Gurus:

      Can anybody give me pointers of how I can do a quick search.

      With Quick search I mean, I select some text (for example I selected
      FUNCTION text) in a file and hit some combination of keys and I go to the
      next matching selected text ( i.e i would go to next instance of the
      FUNCTION text)

      I know I can do this by a longer way of copy the text , CTRL + F, CTRL+V,
      Hit Search button and then F3 for next instances.

      I am just trying to find shortcuts.

      I tried recording key strokes, but somehow it did not like it.

      Thanks in advance

      WBG

      http://www.editplus.com <http://www.editplus.com/>

      Yahoo! Groups Links