4422Preview PHP directly with external browser

  • josealberto1975
    Jan 13, 2006
      Hi, I work through FTP, download the file and after modify
      I press Ctrl-B (temporary file in browser preview) and it's Ok,
      that's good with HTML but for PHP I'd like to preview it directly
      with internal or external browser, for example this address:
      [ftp(1)domain.com:/2006/index.php *]
      Would open http://www.domain.com/2006/index.php

      Now, when I press Ctrl-B appears:
      Enter URL of the web site:
      http://
      Manually I write the full address :( (http://www.domain.com/2006/index.php)

      I don't know if could be done here:
      Preferences > Tools > Web server root directory
      Host name / Root directory
      domain.com | /users/project/2006/

      ...or with User Tools :-/

      Regards,