4301Re: File Associations

  • Jose Alberto
    Nov 3, 2005
      Hi, I mean in EditPlus2. I work through [ftp0]domain.com, so I
      download all my files to edit them. When I select and image it open
      like binary or something into EditPlus, and .DOC open like symbols.
      It`s posible to open them with EditPlus or not ?

      Nevertheless I did try with Open With (Always) in the (Windows)
      explorer, but nothing.

      Now I'm using CoreFTP to do that, but if it were possible with EP2 :)

      Regards,
      J. Alberto

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, Jerry van Kooten <jerry@j...> wrote:

      > Right-click in the explorer, select Open With, and then Choose Program.
      > Then choose the program and check the Always Use This Program box.
      >
      > Jerry
      >
      > On 2005-11-02 22:01:36, Jose Alberto (josealberto1975@y...) wrote:
      > > Hi, can I create file associations? when I select a .JPG or .XLS in
      > > Directory I would like that open with the program I want.
      > >

      > > Thanks & Regards
      > > J. Alberto

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic