3915Specifying relative paths for EditPlus component files

  • stevenjaynagy
    Jun 5, 2005

      I have EditPlus installed on my USB flash drive. I use it on a number
      of different computers (home, work, friends'...), which run different
      operating systems (XP, 98SE, ME...). The drive letter assigned to the
      flash drive depends on the computer I am using.

      How can I configure EditPlus so that it can find the syntax, template,
      project, autocompletion etc. files no matter what computer I'm working
      on? I tried specifying relative paths in the .ini files (e.g. \Program
      Files\EditPlus\ or ..\Program Files\...) but that doesn't work.

      Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

      Steven Nagy