3914Re: word wrap "Output Window" display

  • sn0wdon
    Jun 3, 2005
      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Michael L. Jones"
      <mljones1947@y...> wrote:
      > Huh? This doesn't work for me. I wonder what I'm missing?
      >
      > --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "sn0wdon" <dl.lists@n...> wrote:
      > > Thanks .. I found a solution from this thread ..

      > > using command line options, EditPlus can open a selected file
      inside
      > > Output Window.
      > >
      > > argument is -o <filename.ext>

      Looking at command line option again .. strange .. it seems to only
      work when launching EditPlus .. i.e. if EditPlus is already running
      the output window is not loaded with the target file.

      Must be a way to use command line options with EditPlus instance
      running.

      But I'll also look more closely into LM .. looks interesting.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic