3909Re: File/Open list order?

  • sn0wdon
    May 30, 2005
      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "tailing_loop2003"
      <tailing_loop2003@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > > 4. Go to the directory you want ordered, and order it the way you
      > > want. Hopefully Explorer will remember it this time and when it
      > > displayes it in EditPlus or whatever program, it should order it
      > like
      > > you wanted.
      >
      > I hate to beat a dead horse, but my problem is *not* that Explorer
      > won't remember my folder settings.

      Being curious, I used FileMon from http://www.sysinternals.com to
      monitor what dll's are executed as File/Open is applied in
      EditPlus ..

      seems that systems32/browseui.dll is launched .. not inside
      EditPlus ..

      here is a Microsoft note on incorrectly sorted files

      http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q233526/

      perhaps your registry needs to be reset to default?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic