3758Replace in Files?

  • Jean-Yves
    Apr 8, 2005
      I imagine that this has been talked about before, but I could not
      quite pin down the thread when searching the list archive, so here goes:

      How can I implement Replace in Files? I know that I can do a replace
      on all open files, but I would like the option to do the same thing on
      a whole directory and its subdirectories too if possible.

      I imagine that this is where the User Tools come in, but I don't
      really know what external program would be best, nor how to configure
      it in Editplus once I get hold of it.

      Can somebody please take me through the best options?

      Many thanks.