3756Re: About EUC-JP Encode file.

  • inboo
    Apr 8, 2005
      I am sorry that I dont know how to make EditPlus recognize EUC-JP
      automatically.
      It seems not exist a command line option or other shortcut to set
      the encoding of the file.
      I surpose you are using Japanese editon Windows. Then, If you have a
      lot of euc-jp files to edit, I think you can change the files to
      shift_jis and edit them and finally back to euc-jp.
      But be careful that, the character range of shift_jis is diffrent to
      euc-jp and euc-jp dont has half-width kana.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, Huanglin Yuan <yuanhuanglin@y...>
      wrote:
      > Thank you for your reply.
      >
      > If I want to change the EUC-JP code as my defalut encode(in reload
      as there is a "default" option), how can I confiure my editplus?
      That means, can editplus automatically display EUC-JP code files
      rather than conver it everytime manually.

      > Thanks.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic