3745Re: Navigation Feature For EditPlus?

  • J
    Apr 2, 2005
      You can do something *like* what you want. The sequence of
      files in the document selector can be changed with the Up
      and Down buttons in the window list (press F11), though
      it's not exactly drag and drop. If you want two files of
      several open files displayed together, try tiling them - in
      the window list again, select the ones you want
      (Ctrl+click) and use one of the Tile buttons.

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com