3174Re: [edit+] Nested Comments?

  • Mike B
    Nov 17, 2004
      The example provided by DZ-Jay below is exactly what I am referring to
      by nested comments.

      It's a readability issue. When you comment out large blocks of code (usually
      for testing purposes) it makes working with the code much more difficult.
      To me it's a huge deal.

      Thank you,

      Mike.

      --
      GPG Public Key ID: 8383FF01 (http://pgp.mit.edu)
      Key fingerprint: 3C48 4884 F7C1 ABCE 27A2 D225 E482 27D3 8383 FF01