3110How to make my own toolbar?

  • r0und_file
    Nov 16, 2004
      This is a fantastic program, I can edit it any way I like, except to
      make my own toolbar it seems? I have edited my HTML toolbar file, but
      since I actually need to have the HTML toolbar funtional as well, it
      is a bit of a pain :D

      Any suggestions on how to add a new toolbar? (I know I can do it to
      some extent with the user toolbar, but what I would really need is to
      be able to make one very like the html bar, but call it different
      (for example the bold button needs to fill in something different
      than <b>).
      Anyone know what I am talking about?
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic